Students who have been granted admission to any of the programmes must submit the following documents to complete the enrolment process with Hamdard University:
- Matriculation certificate (SSC) or Diploma Certificate (Original).
- Marks Sheet of Pre-requisite examination (Original).
- Four recent photographs of 1"x1" size duly attested.
- Migration certificate, issued by the University/ Board for those students who are seeking admission on transfer basis from other Universities/Boards (Original).
- A copy of student’s N.I.C. card or father’s N.I.C. card in case the student is less than 18 years of age.
The student must produce these documents and pay the fee within the time limit prescribed by the Institute.
The offer of admission does not remain necessarily valid if a candidate does not register in the semester for which the offer is made. He/she may, under certain circumstances, be allowed to register if he/she was offered admission earlier.