A student who has studied in another recognized institution may apply to seek admission at Usman Institute of Technology and ask for exemption of courses done already and for transfer of his credits earned at any other university to UIT.
Following conditions apply:
- That the institution where he earned his / her credits is accredited by PEC and / or recognized by HEC.
- He / She has the required HSC marks to ensure his / her eligibility for admission.
- He / She has NOC (No Objection Certificate / Migration Certificate) of the University where he / she was studying before applying for admission at UIT.
- He / She submits all previous certificates and transcripts of his / her earlier tests.
- He / She pays processing fee of Rs. 1,000 at the time of submitting application.
Migration Fee including fee payable to Hamdard University is Rs 10000/=. Students who are accepted to join in a
higher semester will pay the prescribed fee per course required for awarding the degree